- Low productivity in managing documents and contracts;
- Decentralized communication, via email, without registration or follow-up;
- Excessively manual work, with slow and costly revisions;
- Lack of time to analyze effectively complex contracts;
- Reduced assertiveness in the execution of activities between areas.
In contract management at UnimedBH, as with any large company, there are documents that require a more detailed analysis. UnimedBH's Legal Department was so busy checking data and formatting files that there was little time left for in-depth studies. That all changed with the arrival of netLex!
How netLex helped UnimedBH
- Simple system that gives more comfort and visibility to internal clients;
- Improves the quality of analyzes and revisions conducted by lawyers;
- Automates documents with different degrees of complexity;
- Reduces SLAs, promoting more agility in the work of the Legal team;
- Gains legal and information security by using of the platform.