- Lack of control and management of the workflow to file legal claims;
- Difficulty in articulating internal clients and the external legal counsel;
- Communication and organization through decentralized tools, as emails;
- Absence of a history of approvals and of claims;
- Lack of visibility and data on internal procedures.
Raízen's Legal Department found in netLex a partner company to develop solutions for its workflows. Involving internal clients and external offices in a single platform, the gains in speed and organization, in addition to time savings, were impressive.
How netLex helped Raízen
- Organization of information collection flows directly through netLex;
- Efficient articulation of internal areas and the external office;
- Automatic creation of records for consultation and full recording;
- Automatic data extraction for reporting and monitoring of KPIs;
- Greater visibility and control over all stages of the workflow.