Grupo OLX’s Challenges
- Legal had no contractual governance, carrying out controls via e-mail and spreadsheets;
- Purchasing had difficulty organizing processes, also managing flows via e-mail;
- The relationship between Legal and Purchasing had a lot of friction, generating a bad perception;
- There was no visibility on the status of contract approval and signature flows;
- Managers had no data to analyze contracts or performance.
Grupo OLX faced the challenge of managing contracts and powers of attorney efficiently, ensuring better results, visibility and data intelligence, even with a lean team. In netLex, they found the perfect tool to achieve this goal.
How netLex helped Grupo OLX
- Full visibility for requesting areas on the status of the contract or power of attorney;
- Issuance of reports on contracts, with alerts to monitor contractual deadlines;
- Native integration with Slack, centralizing communication in the channel already used in the company;
- Data extraction for generating intelligence, evaluating flows and making decisions;
- Automation of templates and workflows, combining legal security and agility.