- Complexity in the analysis of incomplete or difficult to understand requests;
- System with disorganized requests, with no order of priority;
- Absence of indicators for the analysis and management of the lawyers' work;
- Use of disjointed tools throughout the contract’s lifecycle;
- Excessively manual work, with slow and costly analyzes.
Ânima, one of the largest private higher education organizations in Brazil, had the great challenge of modernizing the performance of its Legal department. To accomplish this goal, the company hired netLex, and now technology brings gains in efficiency and management to their lawyers' routine!
How netLex helped Ânima
- Intelligent and intuitive questionnaire made according to the company's reality;
- Compilation of requests in an organized manner and observing priorities;
- Automatic data extraction to monitor goals and indicators;
- Automating the entire lifecycle of contracts, from request to signature;
- Improved internal client’s experience when interacting with lawyers.